How do I download my videos from Kaltura MediaSpace?
This article only applies to videos that you own/control in your MediaSpace account.
- Login to your MediaSpace account using your StarID at: https://mediaspace.minnstate.edu/
- On your list of media, click on the title of the video you would like to download.
- Scroll down below the video until you see the Actions menu on the right, below the video title.
- Under Actions, select Edit.
- On the Edit screen, click on the Downloads tab, then check the box(es) of the versions of the video you would like to be able to download. Source will be the highest quality video.
- Click Save to save the update. Once you see the save notification, click Go To Media to return to the video.
- Scroll down, and below the video title you will now see a Download tab. Click on that.
- Click on the download icon to download the video.
How do I Create Quick and Easy D2L Announcement Videos using Kaltura MediaSpace
Kaltura MediaSpace allows you to record videos that can be imported into D2L Brightspace or you can record directly into Kaltura Capture. Similar to YouTube, it is your one-stop shop to host and record webcam videos. Videos can be embedded into ...
Recording Lectures: should I use Zoom or Kaltura MediaSpace?
Zoom Zoom is a web conferencing tool available to all Minnesota State employees and students. It can be used for live lectures, demonstrations, and provides interactivity such as screen sharing, annotating, chats, polling, breakout rooms, and the ...
Quiz Questions using Kaltura MediaSpace
Would you like to ensure that students view the materials and lecture? Do you want to actively engage them with the content? With quiz questions, you can do just that! Kaltura MediaSpace allows you to record lectures that are imported into D2L ...
How do I Edit Captions in MediaSpace?
Any videos you share with students or staff must be properly captions. Kaltura MediaSpace will automatically generate captions for your video, but you still need to edit them to be correct. This is easy, just follow the following steps: Click on your ...
Recording screencasts with the Kaltura Capture tool
Want to record a screencast with the option of adding a webcam and voice-over? You can use Kaltura MediaSpace! Go to https://mediaspace.minnstate.edu and login with your StarID and password Select "+ADD NEW" in the upper right-hand corner Select ...